6.5.12

On the run

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us So lately I've been running a lot. I've made myself a route around my neighborhood that my new Nike + GPS app I've just downloaded (I know... getting serious here, haha) tells me is about 8 kilometers. Running is always such a hassle when beginning, but after about half an hour it's quite ok, even bordering on fun... or at least refreshing. But running is nothing without music, at least not for me. Here is a selected number of songs I listen to when running. The actual playlist on the iphone is longer, but I always end up skipping over half of the songs I've put there. These songs do my running some good. Some of the songs I don't really listen to usually, but nevertheless they have the right energy and tempo for staying on track and trying to keep going.

No comments: