13.2.12

Neon orange

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Ahhhm, the oranges are so good over here! I could eat them all day. It really is the best snack, and don't all the pieces look so good (ehm) all neon-like. Just had to play around on photoshop a little. And freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and avocado for lunch isn't all that bad either. I'm telling you, there is not one thing I don't like about the food and the way of living here... so far that is. The one thing that is bothering me though is all the internet problems I'm having. Ahh, the time and energy it takes to fix it. So, for those of you who are actually looking in on Quiet Spells from time to time; due to internet problems, I won't be able to post as much as I'd like.

Visit Insert French Word if you want - it's a bit easier to update there during those few minutes of "clear" internet I have now and then.

Photos taken by me.

No comments: