20.4.12

Coming down


Justin Vernon's voice always makes me want to cry. Everything he does with Bon Iver is amazing, unfathomable and breathtaking. Here he covers the Anais Mitchell song Coming Down. I haven't yet seen Bon Iver in concert, partially because I haven't been in the right place at the right time, but also because going to concerts of artists I love often has a discouraging effect, because I discover they're not as I thought. Of course, of course, of course I know that Bon Iver is nothing but amazing, and that I could never be discouraged or disappointed by them. That's why I'm currently searching a bit to find tickets for the summer. Luckily they're playing many shows this summer, so I have nothing to worry about, I just have to make sure I'm in the right place at the right time... and that I don't lose it when I see hear them. Cuz I'm gonna!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: