25.3.12

I know you're fading


My family has been visiting me this weekend. They arrived just in time for full spring weather, more like what we call summer weather in Norway. My brother and I have always in one way or another shared music, but the latter years our taste in music has become more and more similar. That's the nice thing about family - at least the kind of relationship I've come to have with my brother. You share so many aspects of your life without even thinking about it, without making an effort, without wanting or not wanting to share, you're just intertwined in each other's life and interests in the most natural of ways. This weekend he showed me the song Open by the electronic duo Rhye. I'm in love with it right now, so thanks bro!

1 comment:

Fashionista Extraordinaire said...

Awesome blog! True talent! Check out mine
http://fashionablefavorites.blogspot.com/
Let's follow each other:)